Yummy Healthy Treat; coconut milk and bananas

I am always on the look out for new delicious treats. This last week when I was in Mauii I was excited to try a new dish that was featured in the buffet line of my hotel for breakfast.
It was simple enough, coconut milk and bananas. I tried it and it is now a new favorite. I have been having it for breakfast ever since.

I did some research and this is a Thai dessert recipe called Kluay Buad Chee. I don't add any sugar and enjoy it instead for breakfast!


Ingredients:
1 banana
1/4 coconut milk (you can use light coconut milk if you like)
shake of cinnamon

To make:
Pour the coconut milk into a pot and turn on heat until boiling. Add the banana and turn down the heat to simmer briefly until the bananas are soft to your liking. Pour into a bowl and shake a little cinnamon on top.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts