Fast Way to Feel Free

One of my favorite values and motivations in my life is freedom. That means breaking through any patterns or ways of being that are holding me back and being authentically me. I have had lots of practice at this over the last two decades as I have been sober for 14 years, have healed trauma, PTSD, codependency, and have created a life that I dream of. I have healed many physical ailments through shifting consciousness and energy healing, and have found a way to offer my unique gift to the world and not hide anymore who I am. Each area of my life that I transformed felt as if how could this area of my life heal and change? It was hard to have faith and believe that something that I couldn't access would be mine eventually. Change can be complex and a process no doubt, but the key element that created freedom for me was the willingness to listen to the guidance and take action from that guidance. In this video I share my experience about taking action to share my work with these video blogs. There was a ton of fear I had to work with to make that happen to take that first step. But taking action opened up more freedom than I could have imagined not only what I wanted which was to enjoy sharing my work and be of service which I accomplished, but there is always a miracle that is unknown that is there too. For me that was an awakening of a bliss in my heart I have never experienced before that is always with me. Wow. I had been working on that, but it is interesting how things come in in unexpected ways when willing to take action on the guidance. To illustrate, here is a fun story from my childhood. Have you ever been in the polar bear club? This was something they had a camp when I was a kid. You would get up earlier than everyone and jump in the frigid lake to be part of the club. You are never ready to jump in, but you just say alright here goes nothing and jump. And I have grown to love it, my husband can attest that I always jump in any cold water when out adventuring and  love it. Fast track to feeling free is the same. You will build that muscle as you learn to jump into the unknown and take action on your guidance and you will feel free as well as experience the hidden miracles that come as well. So what are you waiting for? Feeling free is about the best experience in the world and it is yours. Lots of love.

Comments

Popular Posts