How I Released 45 Pounds After Pregnancy with Isagenix in 8 Months


When I got pregnant my goal was to gain 25 pounds but by the end of the pregnancy I had gained 45. Yikes! How in the world will I get it off? There were two times in my life where I lost weight with weight watchers. In high school I gained and lost 15 pounds and again in my 20’s I gained and lost 25 pounds when I quit smoking. I remembered it took focus and two years to lose the 25 pounds, that seemed unbearable to wait that long again.

This time I would use the Isagenix nutritional and cleansing products I had been taking for the last couple years. I had successfully kept my weight steady with the products ever since beginning to take them. They gave me energy, reduced my cravings for sweets and greatly increased my immunity as I rarely got sick since taking the products. 


After
Before

Program; started when my baby turned 6 weeks

Isagenix Protein Shakes Daily

2 scoops protein powder
3 ice cubes
1 cup frozen fruit
12 oz water
1 scoop of Isagenix greens
The shakes give over 98 minerals and 28 grams of protein feeding my body with packed nutrition

Exercise

3 days a week
30 minutes of cardio
3 sets of 30 lunges 30 squats 30 sit ups 10 push-ups 
4 days a week
Walk twice for 30 minutes

Counting Calories
Livestrong Iphone App Free
You can program your current weight and have it calculate your calorie goal losing 2 pounds a week – if nursing add 300 calories 

Cleansing

When my baby stopped nursing I was able to add in the Isagenix Cleanse Drink I did one cleanse day on a Sunday two weeks in a row and was able to release the last 5 pounds achieving my goal!

Maintenance

Isagenix Protein Shake or Bar Daily
Isagenix Greens Drink daily in shake
Exercise 3 days a week for an hour cardio and toning sets
Let go of calorie counting instead I eat for energy (if interested read blog post) http://blog.aprilwaldman.com/2010/04/eating-for-energy.html
Isagenix Cleanse one day monthly to release toxins and tone my system
Isagenix Ionix Supreme herbal drink nightly (curbs sweet cravings)


Motivation

Feel great and have lots of energy
Never give up especially after falling off my program, no matter what keep going
Vacation or time with extended family gave myself a week to take a break from my program as it was unrealistic to try when in certain environments
Try on clothes that used to fit in the evening for motivation
Keep moving, my weight loss would stop when I ceased exercising
Track food every day, my weight loss would stop when I didn’t track even though I was exercising because I was eating too much food without realizing it

Email me if you are interested in trying the Isagenix products. 
I offer free coaching when using the products when purchased through me!

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy... and then taking control of your health/weight, April! You are inspiring! What a powerful story. I am happy for you. Muah! xox, Callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Callie. It has been such a great year. Amazing what the human body can do!
    xoxo April

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts