7 Steps to Clear Anxiety with Energy


Anxiety is created from being in the future and the result from being in the future is you are no longer grounded. Think of the days you feel your best. For me, those are the days I am totally immersed in what I am doing, enjoying nature, meditating, being with family and friends, dancing or playing music.
When I begin to feel that twinge of anxiety I am starting to detach from the present and move forward in my mind into the future. This is when the narrative starts. For example, if I am running late for work, my reaction is to start thinking about what may happen as a result of being late (making up stories about the future). “I am going to walk into the meeting late and disrupt everyone.” You get the picture.
My intentional response is stay in the moment, read my book and get centered before I start my day, and who knows I could still get to work on time if there is low traffic. I don’t know in that moment what the outcome will be, so why not fill the gap with good? The key to managing anxiety is stay present with what is happening and to bring your mind back when it is creating stories about what else could be happening in the future!

7 Steps to Clear Anxiety with Energy
1. Realize you are future tripping.
2. Take a deep breath and call back your consciousness to the present moment.
3. Keep breathing until you feel a shift
4. Fill your senses with whatever is happening in the moment
5. Visualize a 6-12” ray of color light (whatever comes to mind) flowing down through your body from the top of your head down your spine out the base of your spine. Extend this pillar of color to as far down into the ground as you can.
6. You are now grounded and have cleared away any of the future stories that were creating your anxieties!
7. Create a pleasant story if your mind needs something to do, fill the gap with good.

Comments

  1. I totally agree with what you say. Our thoughts create our reality. So if we are projecting thoughts of anxiety, we are not in the here and now. This is where we need to be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts